Monday, April 30, 2007

The Story of Charlie and Gen



Five years ago in NYC, I met a man named Charlie Becker. He came to my birthday party and I was smitten, but he was taken. My road would take me to LA but as people are known to do, they make and nurture friendships that continue despite geography. It was one of those friendships that took me back to NYC for a babyshower.

I was outside smoking a cigarette when Charlie rode up on his bike. I was still smitten but he was now single.

Not for long.

Before long I was back in NYC living with the genius that is my boyfriend, lover and best friend.

Charlie Becker is an artist, sculptor, builder, collector and all-around know/do-it-all. He dumpster dives for fun and finds treasures like Eames Chairs and various bric-a-brac.

My name is Genevieve McCaw and I am a writer, producer, blogger, problem solver and your run-of-the-mill rabble rouser.

We want you to give our stuff a good home.

We will be selling off a lot of the things we love on Ebay.

No comments: